Last but not least, this guide is dedicated to your besties, your bff, your girlfriends, whatever you want to call them. These gifts are sure to make your best gal pal uber grateful that they have YOU in their lives. Honestly these are all things that I personally would love. ( hint hint*) These are all items that will make you AND your bestie
- Anastasia Eye Pallet: Okay, so this is probably one of the most beautiful eye pallets I have ever laid my eyes on. With that being said, if your girl loves makeup or wants to experiment/learn more about makeup, I think that this pallet would be perfect. It has really great neutral shades and they’re all SO pretty.
- Dry Bar Faves: I LOVE my dry bar products. For some reason they’re the only brand that works well with my hair. It doesn’t leave my hair stiff or greasy which I love and this bundle deal is at such a great price point!
- Anthro Frames: Who doesn’t love a good picture of themselves? A go to gift of mine is always a picture of a gal pal and I in a pretty frame. It’s a great decor piece and if for some reason the friendship falls through at least you have the frame!
- What do you MEME?: I love a good card game. I recently discovered this new one that cracks me up every time I think about it. Its definitely a party pleaser and super entertaining. You and your BFF can play this during your weekly wine nights. Please let me know how it goes!
- Argento Vivo Necklace: I wear this necklace on the daily and I love how delicate it is. Your BFF deserves the best so why not get her something nice?
- BECCA Glow: Highlighter & your bestie…is there a better combination? You always want your gal looking like a queen so why not get her this highlight kit so she can glow like the queen she is?
- Hungry for more: We all know that Christy Teigen and John Legend are GOALS. So why not get your best friend Christy’s new cookbook? Especially when you can make some bomb app’s for your wine nights!
- Volupsa Candles: I’m sure you’re all tired of hearing me talk about Volupsa candles, but they’re honestly so amazing your bestie deserves a nice candle. (or two)
- Free people scarf: This scarf seriously doubles as a blanket. It’ll keep both you and your gal pal warm. 😉
- Prosseco Pong: UM WHAT? Where was this when I was in college? This is a WAY better option to the alternative. We’re classy ladies after all!
Thanks again for reading! I hope this post made you smile and hopefully you leave feeling inspired to treat that queen in your life you call your bestie!