Christmas is right around the corner and with the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, it’s easy to forget about the man you love! Finding the perfect gift for your man can be challenging. I am a girl who is all about getting your moneys worth so when it comes to presents, I try my best to find items that the individual can use frequently. When it comes to Shawn, I already have a list gathered in the back of my mind of things that he owns and uses on the daily. He’s a simple guy who really appreciates anything I give him which I am very grateful for. This year, I really want to go beyond and think outside the box and give him something out of the norm but will still benefit him in some sort of way.
Below, I have complied a list of items that are useful, budget friendly (almost all under $200), and sure to make your significant other super grateful. I scoured the internet so you didn’t have to, which I hope makes things easier for you this holiday season!
1. J.Crew Oxford Shirt : Shawn LOVES these shirts (he owns six of them) , they’re a little thicker than your typical dress shirt (think in between dress shirt and flannel), super soft and super low maintenance.
2. Bose Speaker: This portable speaker comes in handy especially when we are entertaining and want to play some music. It’s also nice to steal while you’re in the bathroom taking a bath. 😉
3. Bose Wireless Headphones: If your man doesn’t own wireless headphones then he’s seriously missing out. Shawn and I both work out a ton and we love how we’re not restricted by wired headphones during our workouts.
4. Nike Running Shoes: If you man loves to work out or enjoys to wear athletic shoes while running errands, it’s always a nice gesture to get him a new pair of sneakers for him to go out and about in.
5. Black Joggers: This goes along with the running shoes. Who doesn’t love to be cozy while running errands?
6. Northface vest: Shawn loves his vest because it’s a nice middle ground between a shirt and a full jacket. It’s especially useful in between seasons.
7. Herschel toiletry case: Something that your man probably uses on the daily to store his grooming necessities. If he doesn’t have one or it’s getting a little ratty, its a great idea to gift him one!
8. J&M 1850 Cap Toe Boots: I seriously love it when guys dress up their outfits by wearing shoes like these. They’re classic, timeless and should be a staple in any mans wardrobe.
9. Hydroflask water bottle: Always useful anywhere you go!
10. Khiels Set: This set has everything that your man might need if he travels a lot. Everything is under 3 oz and the set includes a shaving cream, face wash, moisturizer, body wash and a chapstick.
11. Patagonia Jacket: Shawn lives in this jacket. Whether it’s to the gym, running errands, going out, wherever, this is his go-to jacket. It makes the perfect gift especially if the weather in your area gets a little chilly.
12: Versace Cologne: Shawn doesn’t even own this but one of his good friends does and ladies this is scent is HEAVENLY. I caught myself smelling the bottle every time I was in his restroom. It’s that good!!
Well, I hope this helps! Thank you so much for reading and happy shopping!